March 15, 2012

New Series - Videos that inspire/inform my teaching

I'm going to start posting videos that I'm curating through a Diigo group that have inspired or informed my teaching in some way. I have personally viewed every single one of these videos. I don't add any without seeing them. But, I find them all incredibly interesting and important to what I do. If you are interested in the Diigo group you can find it here: http://groups.diigo.com/group/transforming-education

Also, if you are interested in becoming a group contributor you can apply for membership.

Thanks, everyone!

Today's video is from Derek Sivers, titled "Weird, or Just Different?"
In this video he points to the two sides to everything (probably at minimum). I think this is a great place to start since education suffers from a lack of seeing those two sides so often.


No comments: